Our "60th" Annual Polish Festival will be held at the Wilmington Riverfront - Sept. 19-24, 2016
Vendor Space will be located within the vendor tent area located near the entrance and the Midway of the Festival. All vendors will be located within a uniform tent structure (TENTS WILL BE SUPPLIED BY THE FESTIVAL). Each individual rental space will be approximately a their area. Vendor banners and signs may be displayed (for advertisement) within their rental space and may not extend beyond their rented space. Vendor space will be coordinated through the Festival committee, first come vendors will be given first placement within the vendor area. All vendors will be responsible for their own Liability Insurance.
- Vendor will sign a release of liability.
- Vendor will pay all fees 14 days prior to event start date
- Vendor will pay a nonrefundable $250.00 deposit to secure location.
- Vendor will be responsible for all setup of vendor area.
- Vendor will pay a $75.00 fee for dedicated 15 amp electrical single circuit cost (If requested).
- ALL TENTS WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE FESTIVAL - All Tents will measure approximately 10' x 10'.
- Vendor will remove and clean rental space at the end of rental period.
- No vendor shall merchandise any item to be deemed offensive as determined by the Festival.
$250.00 vendor deposit is due at signing and will be applied to the total cost of your rental space.
Rental Space price list for a 10 ft. x 10 ft. tent, 2 -8ft. tables, 2 chairs and lighting:
$200 - Week Day Rental excluding Friday & Saturday
$300 - Friday or Saturday - One Day Rental
$700 - Full Week Rental
$75 - for each 15 amp Electrical Outlet
If you wish to be a Vendor, please follow these steps:
1. Fill out and sign the Vendor Application form
2. Sign the Hold Harmless form (release of liability)
3. Mail these forms along with a $250 non-refundable deposit check (or entire rental amount if you choose), made out to St. Hedwig Church Festival and mail to:
St. Hedwig Church
408 S. Harrison Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19805